About data query from nanocube

hw74993
Hey, I am working on a project based on nanocube, and trying to understand nanocube's data access API. From the script, I see the url to retrieve data: query_url='%s/count.a("%s",dive(tile2d({x},{y},{z}),{drill}),"img")'%(server,dim) For example I can grab some data using url as below: http://localhost:29512/count.a(%22Name%22,dive(tile2d(1,16,1),0),%22img%22) However I don't know what does these parameters mean. I guess x y are for LATITUDE/LONGITUDE, is that correct? And could you tell me what does z and drill mean? Another couple of questions: 1 How to specify the required time spread(eg. 2016May01 to 2016May09) in the query URL? 2 Can we have other information besides the count? Such as max, min, average from each dim? Thank you for your time. Hao