Begginer of Nanocubes

BEOFNAN
I am already to install the nanocube,it install without errors, but

http://localhost:8000/#config_crime

after it will run then it not display the image.

Please be explain any one, how to install nanocube in ubuntu.

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Begginer of Nanocubes

salivian
Hi,

Can you please tell me if you are running the webserver and the nanocube server on the same host?

same machine or same virtual machine ?

Thanks!

Horace

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 6:38 AM, BEOFNAN <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am already to install the nanocube,it install without errors, but

http://localhost:8000/#config_crime

after it will run then it not display the image.

Please be explain any one, how to install nanocube in ubuntu.

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Begginer of Nanocubes

BEOFNAN
This post was updated on .

Thanks for responce,

I have to share my screen, please be explain what is the error and also how to install nanocubes in ubuntu.

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Begginer of Nanocubes

salivian
Hi,

it looks like your configuration file is not accessible from the webserver ...

Please make sure your config exists on in the web dir.
Try http://localhost:8000/crime_config.json and see if your browser can open the config file.

Thanks!

Horace

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 1:13 AM, BEOFNAN <[hidden email]> wrote:
<http://nanocubes-discuss.64146.x6.nabble.com/file/n200/Screenshot_from_2016-02-24_11_08_20.png>

Thanks for responce,

I have to share my screen, please be explain what is the error and also how
to install nanocubes in ubuntu.

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Begginer of Nanocubes

BEOFNAN
Thanks for you Answering,

I get the map finally,