Quantcast

Converting file to dmp file

shidehYM
Hello,

I have a .dat file . When I tried to use pyton script to convert to .dmp file , it says " command not found"
I used  this:
nanocube-binning-csv --sep=',' --datecol='date' --latcol='Latitude' --loncol='Longitude' --Idcol='column3' data1.csv > data1_from_csv.dmp

my file name was data1.dat and I renamed it to data1.cvs. When I used command above, showed me ' command not find"
I was able to load and convert file "crime50k".
Could you please any one help me  , where is my mistake?
Thank you very much
Shideh
p.s my email address is : sh_y_777@yahoo.com