Explore linestrings and polygons using nanocube

Explore linestrings and polygons using nanocube

atlasxu
Dear creators and users:

Hi!

I am wondering whether nanocube can efficiently visualize and query linestrings and polygons. for example, explore all the roads of the whole planet, or all the building footprints of the whole planet.

I have tried to discretize linestring (or polygon), but this method will increase the magnitude of the problem (e.g, a road will result in thousands of points)。

Thank you for your answers.