Hiccup in speed of building nanocube

fos

Hiccup in speed of building nanocube

fos
Greetings,

I've been following the Nanocube project for some time and I'm now working on adding features for a university project. However, I've run into a problem building the nanocube where it experiences a major slowdown about half-way through the Nanocube generation process. Here is a screenshot where we can see a clear discrepancy in the time required to add another 10,000 entries to the Nanocube. Has anyone experienced this problem? I've tried a couple different datasets. Any help would be much appreciated.