[NANOCUBES-DISCUSS]How to get the count of each dot on the web view?

[NANOCUBES-DISCUSS]How to get the count of each dot on the web view?

Harry Jie
I've noticed that the dying on a dot just takes the count of each dot in the same division into consideration. This method, however, could cause that two dots of different division would get the same color even though their counts are great disparity.
Consequently, I try to color the dot according to all counts of dots on the map. But I have no idea to get every count one time. Could you help me?

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] [NANOCUBES-DISCUSS]How to get the count of each dot on the web view?

salivian
Hi Harry,

The disparity is caused by some bad estimate due to the tile nature of the overlay.

We are in fact working on a single canvas overlay that will eliminate this issue.  The new version will come out with improvements of the new backend.

Horace