[Nanocubes-discuss] About heatmap

Gregorio Jimenez Mesa
Hi, I would like to draw different points with different weights. I suppose that it is add a new column in "dmp" file, is it??

Thanks

Gregorio Jimenez Mesa | Telefónica Digital

Software Developer

: +44 (0)7850 664828

5th Floor, 20 Air St, London W1B 5AL

This electronic message contains information from Telefonica UK or Telefonica Europe which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email. Switchboard: +44 (0)113 272 2000 Email: [hidden email] Telefonica UK Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX Registered in England and Wales: 1743099. VAT number: GB 778 6037 85 Telefonica Europe plc 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX Registered in England and Wales: 05310128. VAT number: GB 778 6037 85 Telefonica Digital Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX Registered in England and Wales: 7884976. VAT number: GB 778 6037 85

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] About heatmap

laurolins
Hi Gregorio,

Hi, I would like to draw different points with different weights. I suppose that it is add a new column in "dmp" file, is it??

If your weights are raw/high-precision numeric values (e.g. 1.32 or 5.32) then nanocubes might not be a good fit for your problem. Nanocube is more about aggregations. On the other hand, if you have a few categories for your ‘weight’ variable (e.g. 1,2,3,4,…,255 or small, medium, large) than nanocubes might work four you, and you are right, you should add an extra categorical column to the dmp file.

Lauro