[Nanocubes-discuss] Compare difference data sets

[Nanocubes-discuss] Compare difference data sets

Gregorio Jimenez Mesa

Hi, I am stating to use nanocubes software and I would like to know the way to load two different data sets and to see the comparation.

Other thing that I would like to know is, how I could make or if there is some example about a heat map animation between two data weeks, for example.

Thanks

Gregorio Jimenez Mesa | Telefónica Digital

Software Developer

: +44 (0)7850 664828

5th Floor, 20 Air St, London W1B 5AL

This electronic message contains information from Telefonica UK or Telefonica Europe which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email. Switchboard: +44 (0)113 272 2000 Email: [hidden email] Telefonica UK Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX Registered in England and Wales: 1743099. VAT number: GB 778 6037 85 Telefonica Europe plc 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX Registered in England and Wales: 05310128. VAT number: GB 778 6037 85 Telefonica Digital Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX Registered in England and Wales: 7884976. VAT number: GB 778 6037 85

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Compare difference data sets

Carlos Scheidegger
Hi Gregorio, there's no direct support in the API right now, but you can always issue two queries (either from two different nanocubes or from two separate criteria), get the result, and take the difference.

This is one of the most requested features, so I expect our API to support it at some level in the near future.

I have filed a github issue for this, you can keep an eye on its progress here:

https://github.com/laurolins/nanocube/issues/7

Thank you,
-carlos