[Nanocubes-discuss] Converting to CSV file

[Nanocubes-discuss] Converting to CSV file

shidehYM
Hello,

I have a text file(dat1.dat) . When I tried to use pyton script to convert to .dmp file , it says " command not found"
I used  this:
nanocube-binning-csv --sep=',' --datecol='date' --latcol='Latitude' --loncol='Longitude' --Idcol='column3' data1.csv > data1_from_csv.dmp

my file name was data1.dat and I renamed it to data1.cvs. When I used command above, showed me ' command not find"
I was able to load and convert file "crime50k".

Could you please help me to find s my mistake?
thanks,