[Nanocubes-discuss] Customization NC-WEB-VIEWER

[Nanocubes-discuss] Customization NC-WEB-VIEWER

Mayur Shah
Hello Sir,

I want to customize nc-web-viewer i dont want to use nanocube server, and i want to use my server how should i replace.

Helping is appreciated

Thanks & Regards

Mayur shah

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Customization NC-WEB-VIEWER

salivian
If you are happy with the current functionalities.   Most function that connects the heatmap / chart / time series to nanocubes  are in https://github.com/laurolins/nanocube/blob/master/extra/nc_web_viewer/nanocube3.js

see variables.js for query construction.

You can reimplement this to fit your needs. (eg connect to a sql server)

Thanks!

Horace