[Nanocubes-discuss] Nanocubes Windows Install

[Nanocubes-discuss] Nanocubes Windows Install

VELLAIYAN, RAVINDAR

Hi Team,

I have downloaded the nanocubes master zip file from your link. I see instructions for Linux and Mac. Can I compile it on my Windows machine?.

If Yes, could you please advise me on the compliation steps?.

Thanks,

Ravi

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Nanocubes Windows Install

charles adetiloye
You may be able to do this with cygwin, once thought about it but not worth the pain!

=================
Notice:
This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly forbidden.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 3:16 PM, VELLAIYAN, RAVINDAR <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Team,

I have downloaded the nanocubes master zip file from your link. I see instructions for Linux and Mac. Can I compile it on my Windows machine?.

If Yes, could you please advise me on the compliation steps?.

Thanks,

Ravi

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Nanocubes Windows Install

Jim Klosowski
We have not tried compiling nanocubes on Windows at all.  As Charles pointed out, cygwin may be a reasonable approach, but certainly not turn-key.

We have no current plans to go in this direction, but if anyone does, please post your results and any gotchas along the way.

Thanks!

Jim