[Nanocubes-discuss] nanocubes write_dmp.py script csv to .dmp

[Nanocubes-discuss] nanocubes write_dmp.py script csv to .dmp

Mark Webley
Anyone know what the command is to run that script/write_dmp.py script I am testing converting .CSV files to .dmp

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] nanocubes write_dmp.py script csv to .dmp

Alex Bongiovanni
You mean like, how do you run a Python script?  You need Python to be installed (I think the example scripts are 2.7, but you can easily tweak to work with 3.3), and you would use 'python write_dmp.py' or just 'write_dmp.py' depending.  And the script would need to be in the same folder as your .csv files (unless you wrote it otherwise, but I'm guessing not).

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Mark Webley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone know what the command is to run that script/write_dmp.py script I am testing converting .CSV files to .dmp

Alex Bongiovanni
University of Maryland