[Nanocubes-discuss] "Could not find program: ../src/nc" after compile process

[Nanocubes-discuss] "Could not find program: ../src/nc" after compile process

Lodgen, Brad
I ran make again and ncserve is now available, but now when running, I get this:

[root@X scripts]# python csv2Nanocube.py --catcol='Primary Type' crime50k.csv | NANOCUBE_BIN=../src  ../src/ncserve --rf=100000 --threads=100
VERSION: 2014.03.25_13:26
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "csv2Nanocube.py", line 1, in <module>
    import sys,dateutil,datetime,argparse,re,subprocess,os,json,socket
ImportError: No module named dateutil
Dimensions:
Variables:
Could not find program: ../src/nc

Did a locate and this is the only nc file:

[root@min-nano-01 scripts]# locate "/src/nc"
/root/nanocube-2.1/src/nc.cc

I ran the compile process over again and no difference. Anyone have any thoughts?