New nanocubes release 2.1.2

Jim Klosowski
Hi, All.

Just a heads-up that we released a new version today (2.1.2).  It contains some minor fixes and overall better documentation for getting up and running.  We have also included a new 'shutdown' API call so that you can terminate a nanocube from your browser, rather than using Control-C.

We have moved our mailing list archive over to Nabble, so that it will be easier to search going forward.  The main mailing list (for signing up) is still the same for new users, but you should be able to post via Nabble if you want to.  The Nabble front-end to nanocubes-discuss is at http://nanocubes-discuss.64146.x6.nabble.com.

Best,

Jim