Protocol error in Libtool while compiling nanocubes

Protocol error in Libtool while compiling nanocubes

manikandan

I tried compiling nanocubes using the instructions on the github page and experienced a protocol error in libtool during the configuration step.

Configuration step:

../configure --prefix=$NANOCUBE_SRC CXXFLAGS="-O3"

Error:

config.status: executing libtool commands
mv: cannot move 'libtoolT.tmp' to 'libtoolT': Operation not permitted
cp: failed to access 'libtoolT': Protocol error
sed: can't read libtoolT: Protocol error
rm: cannot remove 'libtoolT': Protocol error
sed: can't read libtoolT: Protocol error
rm: cannot remove 'libtoolT': Protocol error
sed: can't read libtoolT: Protocol error
rm: cannot remove 'libtoolT': Protocol error
sed: can't read libtoolT: Protocol error
rm: cannot remove 'libtoolT': Protocol error
sed: can't read libtoolT: Protocol error
rm: cannot remove 'libtoolT': Protocol error
sed: can't read libtoolT: Protocol error
rm: cannot remove 'libtoolT': Protocol error
sed: can't read libtoolT: Protocol error
rm: cannot remove 'libtoolT': Protocol error
sed: can't read libtoolT: No such file or directory
config.status: WARNING: Unable to substitute extended shell functions in libtool

So even if I continue with the make step after this, I would not able to run the server. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Manikandan