Quantcast

Running a Nanocube with more than 3 Categories

Running a Nanocube with more than 3 Categories

jamjamjam
Hi all!
I was following the instructions on
https://github.com/laurolins/nanocube
to build a nanocube with more then 3 categories from a csv file:

nanocube-binning-csv --sep=',' --timecol='TIME' --latcol='LATITUDE' --loncol='LONGITUDE' --catcol='CATEGORY1','CATEGORY2','CATEGORY3','CATEGORY4' /mnt/smartmeters/test_nanocubes/oracleexport/10000.csv > test.dmp

This is workings so far.

But the problem is, that as soon as I want to run this cube, I get the following problem:

Could not find program: /home/jonas/local/bin/nc_q25_c1_c1_c1_c1_u2_u4

Is there some up-to-date instruction on how to create a cube with multiple categories?

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Running a Nanocube with more than 3 Categories

salivian
We use compile time templates to optimize memory usage,  please check

for the configuration.  c1 denotes a cat variable with 1 byte.

The current master supports upto 5 cat variables, please edit the Makefile.am for other configurations.

Thanks!

Horace

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 8:22 AM, jamjamjam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!
I was following the instructions on
https://github.com/laurolins/nanocube
to build a nanocube with more then 3 categories from a csv file:

nanocube-binning-csv --sep=',' --timecol='TIME' --latcol='LATITUDE'
--loncol='LONGITUDE'
--catcol='CATEGORY1','CATEGORY2','CATEGORY3','CATEGORY4'
/mnt/smartmeters/test_nanocubes/oracleexport/10000.csv > test.dmp

This is workings so far.

But the problem is, that as soon as I want to run this cube, I get the
following problem:

Could not find program: /home/jonas/local/bin/nc_q25_c1_c1_c1_c1_u2_u4

Is there some up-to-date instruction on how to create a cube with multiple
categories?

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] Running a Nanocube with more than 3 Categories

hw74993
Could you tell us how to generate the compile time templates mentioned? For example, to set spacial level of 21, it requires nc_q21_c1_u2_u4 instead of nc_q25_c1_u2_u4