how to replace lat, long with different coordinate system

how to replace lat, long with different coordinate system

sushil@kratin.co.in
Hi,

I'm planning to use nanocube for representing employee availability. I've custom map (floor wise) of office. Location of an individual is fixed. If the person is present in office on that day, his location will be marked with green color, if the employee is absent then it will be marked with red color.

I've gone through the procedure of creating dmp file(https://github.com/laurolins/nanocube/wiki). I understood the script.

My question, how can I replace lat, long with my coordinate system and show it on customized map that I've.

Thanks,
Sushil