on web client dots disappear when zooming in

on web client dots disappear when zooming in

tlarchuk
Using the sample web client I can see a dot in a grid and a count of 17,883,000 at level 8, but when I zoom in one level the count is still there but the dot disappears. No setting of log, opacity, or radius solves this problem. What can I do to keep the dots from disappearing when I zoom in?

at level 8

at level 9

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] on web client dots disappear when zooming in

salivian
Can you please check out the latest version ?

The problem that you are seeing could be one issue that we spot.  when min == max the colormaps used to returned the min color rather than the max color.

Alternatively if it's too much work for you to migrate ... please see NanocubesLayer.js for the fix.

Thanks!

Horace

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:54 PM, tlarchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Using the sample web client I can see a dot in a grid and a count of
17,883,000 at level 8, but when I zoom in one level the count is still there
but the dot disappears. No setting of log, opacity, or radius solves this
problem. What can I do to keep the dots from disappearing when I zoom in?

at level 8
<http://nanocubes-discuss.64146.x6.nabble.com/file/n161/nanocube1.png>

at level 9
<http://nanocubes-discuss.64146.x6.nabble.com/file/n161/nanocube2.png>

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] on web client dots disappear when zooming in

tlarchuk
I am using the version I downloaded yesterday, 3.1. Is there a more recent one?

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] on web client dots disappear when zooming in

salivian
The latest one is 3.2 from about 1 month ago

the file in question is this one

Please let me know if it does not help.

Thanks!

Horace

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 3:10 PM, tlarchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am using the version I downloaded yesterday, 3.1. Is there a more recent
one?

Re: [Nanocubes-discuss] on web client dots disappear when zooming in

tlarchuk
It is fixed in the latest version 3.2, thanks!